Alex's bookshelf: read

Divergent
The Fault in Our Stars
The Hunger Games
Eragon
The Lightning Thief
The Fellowship of the Ring
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Golden Compass
The Giver
Number the Stars
Wonder
Island of the Blue Dolphins
Steve Jobs
Golden Boy
Paper Towns
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Lone Survivor: The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10
Insurgent
Allegiant


Alex Amaya's favorite books »

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Innocent Man: John Grisham

As we are coming close to the end of the 2014-2015 school year, there are gonna be tests flying everywhere. Homework, projects worth 1/2 of your overall grade. So, I thought that I would get a book that would help me take my mind of off things and relax. And what better book than a true story about a man who was arrested for something he didn't do, sent to court and found guilty for something he didn't do and sent to a Death Row. Sounds fun.

I found this book in my dad's bookshelf and he said he liked it because it isn't one of those books you find in any bookstore or library. Before John Grisham started righting books, he was a lawyer and his inspiration for his first novel was because of a court case he heard. The Innocent Man was his first non-fiction book and is one of his most successful. I hope to start reading it and enjoy to further give my opinions on the novel in a latter blog-post.


No comments:

Post a Comment